Robert Terwilliger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> The North American Sundial Society is pleased to announce its new domain
> and Home Page on the World Wide Web.
>
> We are releasing the URL to members of The Sundial Mailing List so they can
> get a preview.  Please visit the site and send any comments or corrections
> to the Webmaster from the site.

[...]

> The URL is:
>
> http://sundials.org
>

> Best regards,
>
> Bob Terwilliger

My congratulations on an excellent site.  The immediate appearance is
of a site with a very polished and finished look.  It's clear I'll
have to spend some time visiting the various links.  I had never seen
the shadow sculptures before; they are amazing...

Jim
===
The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax. -- A. Einstein