> I suggest that only members of the list who are affected vote on this.  If
> you are like me and get your e-mail at work over a direct Internet
> connection, you shouldn't care about attachments.

Of course I am affected by this decision.  It matters a great deal to
me that the data comes in a single packet when feasible instead of my
having to search for it and save it in some coordinated fashion.

Jim
| Jim Cobb          | 540 Arapeen Dr. #100 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |
| Parametric        | Salt Lake City, UT   |     (801)-588-4632 |
|  Technology Corp. |           84108-1202 | Fax (801)-588-4650 |
The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts:
therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no
notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.  -- Marcus Aurelius