Hello all,
Dear Frank

In France there is also many scratch dials or mass dial (in french: cadrans
canoniaux). I have photos of few scratch dial in my region and I believe
there are many more.
I am very interested in those kind of sundials and have few articles about
(in french)
There was a website about this toppic:
http://ww.argonet.co.uk/users/hamleg/dint.html
but I have some probleme to go back on it,
I hope this help and I will be interested by informations you could collect.

François Pineau
0° 42' E
47° N