Hi Roger,

The Mayan pyramid sounds interesting.  Thanks for posting.  I had a problem
with the link in your message.  I did find the following:

<http://www.mont-acad.pvt.k12.al.us/projects/civ/beau/temp.html>

I am still trying to picture how the "snake" image is produced.  You did give a
good account.

Warren Thom