See also:
<http://www.cnb.cz/en/_platidla/ceske_mince/20_koruny2000.htm>
-- Richard Langley

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Martha A. Villegas wrote:

>On the James E. Morrison site about astrolabes, there is a very nice picture
>of this coin
>
>http://www.astrolabes.org/links.htm
>
>Martha A. Villegas

 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/