-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Fritz Stumpges
Sent: March 6, 2002 2:05 PM
To: 'sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de'
Subject: RE: heliochronometer

Hi Peter,

I went to the Sky web page and to the Dec. 94 archives.
These must be the articles:

"36. Telescope Making - A Precision Sundial of Bronze
  By Charles F. Avila | December 1994,  p. 88
  Order Original Issue

37. Telescope Making - Just How Accurate Can a Sundial Be?
  By Roger W. Sinnott | December 1994,  p. 89
  Order Original Issue"

I was hoping to be able to view them here, but you have to
order the entire back issue for $7.95. I actually just
ordered it and there was no tax or shipping here in
California.  Seems great so far!

Thanks for this info,

Fritz

ref. see this to order it:
http://skyandtelescope.com/magazinearchive/search/results.asp?start_date_mon
th=12&start_date_year=1994&end_date_month=12&end_date_year=1994&pos=26