83 year old Swiss dialist/engineer, Iwan Kahn mailed me all the original photographs of his beautiful optical fiber stained glass sundials, and photos of his etched glass garden sundials as well. He also sent me copies of his brochures and articles. Finally we have good quality photographs of his sundials and can see all the intricate details on his wonderful hand-painted glass panels.

Dave and I have finished posting all of them in the Image Archive of the SGS website. ( www.stainedglasssundials.com ) They are located in the 20th Century sections of stained glass and etched glass sundials.

Happy New Year!

John

John L. Carmichael
Sundial Sculptures