From: "John Carmichael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sundial List" <sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
CC: "Daniel Roth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Sundial Blacklist
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:21:59 -0700

Hello Daniel Roth & The Sundial List:

I can now send and receive Sundial List postings. Thanks Daniel Roth's investigations, he found out that my email service, Comcast, had placed the Sundial List on its email Blacklist. We think that Comcast had incorrectly identified The Sundial List as a spammer and wouldn't send me the postings. Daniel told me to contact Comcast to get The Sundial List removed from their blacklist. It worked!

I'm just curious if any of you also use Comcast and have had problems with their blacklist too?

Thank you so much Daniel!

John