I would like to forward the following enquiry to all those dialiasts
who know more than I do about celestial mechanics.  It seems to me
that the answer has something to do with the fact that the sun appears
as a disk rather than a point in space, but I don't know enough to think
this through logically.  The question was posed by  Rory Sellers
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  What exactly does he have to do to subscribe
to the sundial list?

Jack Aubert
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://www.cpcug.org/user/jaubert