|
Hello British Sundial Society Members:
I was surprised and VERY pleased to see on
page 169 of the December 2005 BSS Bulletin a stained glass sundial made by a Mr.
Alan Shuttleworth. I assume it is a new creation that he designed and
made with his own two hands. If this is true, then he is the first and
only British member of the Society, past or present, who has made one. Hats
off to him!
I would like to post it the SGS website. But
I need good color photographs and more information about it. Did anybody
at the Newbury meeting take any photos that they could send me? Also, I
would like to contact Mr. Shuttleworth personally to ask him some questions
about it and other ones he might have made. Does anybody have his postal
or email address?
Thank you for any help with this,
John
John L. Carmichael
Sundial Sculptures 925 E. Foothills Dr. Tucson AZ 85718-4716 USA Tel: 520-6961709 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Websites:
Sundial Sculptures: http://www.sundialsculptures.com Stained Glass Sundials: http://www.stainedglasssundials.com Sundial Cupolas, Towers & Turrets: http://StainedGlassSundials.com/CupolaSundial/index.html |
- The Shuttleworth SGS John Carmichael
- The Shuttleworth SGS Patrick Powers
