Sunny Day,

Recently I sent and email with an attachment of the "Correct-A-Dial II"
This is a fill in the blanks graph that displays the combined Equation of
Time and longitude correction at a single location.

The "Correct-A-Dial II" is now available in a format I'm sure many will
like...completed.  All the blanks are filled in. There are 61 models that
cover all longitudes in 1/4 degree increments.  So there is a
"Correct-A-Dial II" for every minute of longitude correction.  And these are
all FREE! (But if you want to send me $295 USD I don't mind.)

If you have a solar time sundial then you need a "Correct-A-Dial II".
Another "SDU Cool Tool"!

http://www.mysundial.ca/sdu/sdu_correct_a_dial_2.html

Happy Dialling!

Carl Sabanski