Unfortunately I have not been able access these songs as Windows Media player is
denanding a license to play it, am I doing something very silly?

Terry

--
>From my wise son, to whom I hope I gave and now take, inspiration, the
>following:

Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away
from the safe harbour.  Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore.  Dream.
Discover.  (Mark Twain)