Hi Bob,

Thanks to pointing everyone to the story in today's Daily Telegraph about the possible re-siting of Christopher Wren's All Souls', Oxford, dial.  The story (which was in the June BSS Bulletin) is particularly important today as I believe a decision may be announced.  I've also been told that BSS member Tony Ashmore, who lives near Oxford, is being interviewed by ITV television about it this afternoon (Monday).  I'm not sure if it will be broadcast on the local or national news!

Regard,

John Davis