Carlos ~ there is a lot of software out there.

Some is pictorial such as SHADOWS.

Some is pictorial, using DeltaCAD.

Some produces tabular data.

My own web site has spreadsheets with pictorial
displays, DeltaCAD macros, and programs producing
tabular output written in conversational (as opposed
to object oriented) methods in BASIC, PASCAL, and in
C.

The NASS web site has links to excellent DeltaCAD
macros, eltaCAD is of course very reasonable in price.

Other popular software exists for sundials also, check
the links on the NASS or BSS web pages.

Simon Wheaton-Smith
www.illustratingshadows.com