Dear Gianni,

Mea culpa!  You are of course right.  The
summer solstice arc indeed curves upwards
on a cylindrical surface.

I was assuming that the surface was made of
flat segments (as in the external photograph)
but this is not so.

> - The higher line (at ¾ of the height of the
> doors) (aluminium) is the 70° almucantarat
> (constant-altitude curve)

I hadn't noticed this but, again, you are right.

Yes, I agree with that.

> - The compass rose is of 24 points because from
> each of them comes out one of the vertical azimuth
> lines

True, but azimuth lines are usually separated by
22.5 degrees or 11.25 degrees.

> I don't understand why the planners have used a
> program that solves Kepler's Laws...

I agree.  Kepler's laws are fine for an ideal case
but the Earth's orbit is much more complicated than
pure Kepler.

A good exercise is to implement the Meeus algorithms.
This takes a long time but when you have finished you
understand how messy the Earth's orbit really is!

Best wishes

Frank