I recently received the not below. Perhaps someone can assist Mr.Whatley.

-----------------------

Mr. Terwilliger,

    Good evening.  My name is John Whatley and I am contacting to see if you
might be able to provide and help in locating a sundial maker that can help
to replace a dial for the Univ. of Georgia in Athens, Ga.  The original dial
in question was gifted in 1908 and we have a rather accurate close photo of
its face.  It was made of bronze and nearly 11" in diameter.

    If you think you might have any information that we might use in our
effort could you please respond?  My contact information is found below. Our
thanks in advance for any help or insight you might lend.

best regards,
John W

John HN Whatley
1019 Washington St.