Dear all

I am preparing a new version 3.1 of my program Shadows.

Before releasing it as a final version, I’d like to proof-test it with some
advanced users…   ;-)

This new version will bring the following features :

·         Universal astrolabes (that you can use and rotate on screen)

·         German translation of the help files (thanks to Karl-Peter
Emmelmann)

·         Greek translation of the user interface (thanks to Vangelis
Skarmoutsos)

·         High resolution copy-paste

·         And several minor improvements

I am looking especially for people able to test the astrolabe section.

If you are interested, you may download the latest beta-version 3.1 on
www.shadowspro.com/gb/download.htm

Note: astrolabes are available if you have a Shadows Pro license. But if
not, you may try it every week for free during two hours (the function
becomes available one week after the first installation).

Thank you for your help and I am looking forward to receiving you
suggestions and reports.

Sincerely

François Blateyron

www.shadowspro.com