From: Tony Moss <t...@lindisun.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Copyright query
Date: Sunday, 15 November, 2009, 14:16

Fellow Shadow Watchers,
                                           For a commercial PowerPoint
presentation currently in preparation I would like to include a picture
of two Egyptian altitude dials (Tuthmosis III Egyptian) which appear on
page 15 of  'Sundials History, Art, People, Science' by Mark
Lennox-Boyd.   The acknowledgments therein state 'with permission of the
British Library' but give no indication of the actual source.

As I have been unable to contact the author directly can anyone help
with this to streamline a formal request to the BL?

Thanks in anticipation,

Tony Moss.