Dear Friends
Don't forget the beautiful Missal of St Leofric 10-11th Century for an elegant
but simple shadow length table
see
http://image.ox.ac.uk/show?collection=bodleian&manuscript=msbodl579
and find folio 58 recto

Does anyone know if Bede's Table is available in manuscript image form anywhere
on the web (plus a translation...!)?

Best regards
Kevin Karney
Freedom Cottage, Llandogo, Monmouth NP25 4TP, Wales, UK
51° 44' N 2° 41' W Zone 0
+ 44 1594 530 595