From: sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On
Behalf Of Mac Oglesby
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:06 PM
To: Sundial Mailing List
Subject: OBASIC on a 64 bit Windows 7 PC?

Hello Friends,

I've just bought a PC which runs Windows 7 (Home Premium) 64-bit.
Despite what the sales Tech said, it doesn't seem to deal with QBASIC at
all.

There were some postings a while ago about using sundial software with
Windows 7, but looking through the archives I didn't find anything about
QBASIC and Windows 7.

If anyone knows of a reasonably simple way to use QBASIC on a 64-bit Windows
7 PC, please let me in on the secrets as soon as possible, for the PC is
still returnable for full refund.

Thanks,

Mac

P.S. It would also be very useful to hear from anyone who knows (or is
pretty sure) that there is no hope of running QBASIC on my new PC.