From: David Bell <db...@thebells.net>
To: darkroom3 <darkro...@aol.com>
Cc: Reinhold.Kriegler <reinhold.krieg...@gmx.de>; sundial
<sund...@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
Sent: Wed, May 16, 2012 2:12 pm
Subject: Re: Why are schools, across the world, 'banning' analemmatic sundials ?

It has little or nothing to do with controlling the students, or even concern
over their welfare. It all comes down to liability.

Should some child be injured in a schoolyard scuffle, or 20 years later develop
a skin cancer, some shyster lawyer WILL find a way to hold the school
responsible!

Dave

Sent from my iPhone