From: sundial [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On Behalf Of Mac Oglesby
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:20 AM
To: sun.di...@libero.it
Cc: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Subject: Re: R: Orologi Solari

Hello Gian,

Thank you for your kind reply. I've been unable to download Orologi
Solari onto either of my PCs, one using Windows XP, the other Windows
7. Either the download is blocked, or the download is successful but
immediately discarded.

However, the program is available on the NASS Repository Disc and
I'll use that source.

My thanks to all who offered advice.

Mac Oglesby