From: sundial [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On Behalf Of Willy
Leenders
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 3:12 AM
To: Tony Moss
Cc: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Subject: Re: Off topic but well worth sharing

Thank you, Tony.

An encouraging and even touching video, in these times of European tensions.
A side note: the recording was made before the building of a Spanish bank!

Willy Leenders

Hasselt in Flanders (Belgium)

Visit my website about the sundials in the province of Limburg (Flanders)
with a section 'worth knowing about sundials' (mostly in Dutch):
http://www.wijzerweb.be

Op 27-jul-2012, om 09:26 heeft Tony Moss het volgende geschreven:

Hi all,
         The List has been quiet of late so I hope you won't mind me sharing
something which just 'blows me away.'

Sound on and top volume.

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GBaHPND2QJg&feature=youtu.be>
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GBaHPND2QJg&feature=youtu.be