From: sundial [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On Behalf Of
sun.di...@libero.it
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:32 PM
To: Sundial list Sundial list
Subject: R: Re: Orologi Solari n. 2

Dear Dave,

I agree with you on the fascination of this instrument that comes I guess
from its simplicity.

Regarding a software tool to draw the analemma, I cannot avoid suggesting
you my Orologi Solari program, but I am sure that several other programs can
pefectly suit your needs.

The choice between solar and civil time is always a dilemma.

I usually choose civil time, just to avoid a lot of questions about the time
difference between sundial and wristwatch time.

Greetings.

Gian