32 bit apps in general should run fine on 64bit, but they may still have 16 bit installers. In this case you may have to install them on 64 bit machines using 'compatibility mode'.

On 2013-12-14 11:14, J. Tallman wrote:
Hello All,

A previous thread discussed the issues with some of the older sundial
programs on 64 bit Windows computers, but does anyone know for sure whether
Dialist Companion will run on Windows 7 32 bit version?

I need to upgrade some of the older computers on my network since Windows XP
will soon no longer be supported by Microsoft. I can get Windows 7 in 32 bit
form but would rather know if it can run DC before buying it. The other
alternative would be to just remove one of the XP computers from the network
altogether and keep it as a stand-alone legacy computer for running some of
the older sundial programs.

If anyone knows for sure, please advise. After years of using DC to
calculate remote declinations, I just like the program and want to maintain
access to it one way or the other.

Best,

Jim Tallman
www.spectrasundial.com