Roderick.

From: Rod Wall
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎9‎ ‎March‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎32‎ ‎AM
To: Sundial Group

Hi Steve,

This map is interesting as it really says something. Have a look at Greenland,
China and Russia. Greenland covers 5 time zones with a square red section in
East Greenland being completely different. This section looks like it maybe the
same time zone as Iceland, I wonder why, could it be trade? China only has one
time zone and it covers 5 time zones. West China time is so red it is nearly
black . And Russia only has two places where the sun would be directly above
you at 12 Noon, yet it covers 11 time zones.

I also remember that some Island countries to the East of Australia changing
the Date line so that they are trading in the same day as Australia. Because
most of their trade was to the West of them. It maybe the reason for the
horizontal “T” shape in the Date line.

A very interesting map.

Thanks,

Roderick Wall.