In the past I have heard mention of a small village in Italy, I think somewhere
near San Marino, that has many sundials as a sort of "theme". Can anyone tell
me the name of this village and perhaps an associated URL for the sundials?
Many thanks.
---------------------

Hi Woody, the village is Pennabilli. Unfortunately when you went to Ravenna we
did not have the time to go there.
You can see the sundials at this links:

http://www.montefeltro.net/pennabilli/meridiane.htm
http://www.sullacrestadellonda.it/meridiane/pennabilli.htm
http://www.toninoguerra.org/doc/la_strada_delle_meridiane.htm
http://www.comune.pennabilli.rn.it/fileadmin/grpmnt/5537/luoghi_anima.pdf

But you can see photos looking for images with Google, just search: Pennabilli
meridiane.
Or going to my web site http://marnaldi.wix.com/amarte and go to “Gnomonica”>
“Galleria”. There you can see the Pennabilli sundials that I made there and
other sundials that you will surely remember

See you

Mario

---