From: Roger Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 5:28 PM
To: Michael Ossipoff
Subject: Re: Jack: Duration of sunlight on a particular day

Hello Michael,

I responded to Jack and provided a spreadsheet that calculated sunrise and
sunset times that included the option for refraction. This spreadsheet also
included Meeus Algorithms to calculate the equation of time and convert solar
time to clock time. This spreadsheet was developed to show the sunrise and
sunset shifts near the winter solstice but the start date is optional. All the
options are in blue type. The detailed calculations are in a faint type.

I included the spreadsheet in my reply to Jack with a cc. to the list but this
response was never posted. The spreadsheet is attached to this reply to you and
anyone on the list who is interested can send me a request. Jack found
spreadsheet and the chart tab quite useful.

Regards,

Roger Bailey