Where and how to read time? That picture fails......

At 07:50 27-7-2015, Chi lian Chiu wrote:
​Hi all,

I am very glad to inform you that several pictures of the translucent sundial up in the sky as I mentioned two years ago are now available at

<http://photo.xuite.net/nycl.chiu/6138077/1.jpg>http://photo.xuite.net/nycl.chiu/6138077/1.jpg

http://photo.xuite.net/nycl.chiu/6138077/2.jpg

<http://photo.xuite.net/nycl.chiu/6138077/3.jpg>http://photo.xuite.net/nycl.chiu/6138077/3.jpg

http://photo.xuite.net/nycl.chiu/6138077/4.jpg

<http://photo.xuite.net/nycl.chiu/6138077/5.jpg>http://photo.xuite.net/nycl.chiu/6138077/5.jpg

The dial is attached to a public art sculpture, “The Gate of Ecology”.

name:Â  The Sundial of Ecology

type:Â  sloped

face plate material: Â 5 mm plus 8 mm double tempered glass

face treatment:Â sandblasted to be translucent, leaving hour-lines transparent

hour numerals:Â  marked on the frame, not on the face plate

gnomon material: Â stainless steel, #304

inclination: Â 10 degrees due west (west end is the lower end)

shape of the plate:Â  oval, 1.8 m by 1.2 m
center height from the ground:Â  5.7 m

location:Â  23.49N, 120.12E

designer:Â  Chi-Liang Chiu (individual) and Mega Design Co.

funding source:Â Forestry Bureau, Council of Agriculture, Taiwan, Rep. of China

built date:Â  Nov. 2013

Have a nice day!

Chi-Liang

24.78N, 120.99E