In order to get the slanted effect for the hours I used a Python based
graphics package called Nodebox and Kevin Karney's excellent script found
below.

https://www.nodebox.net/code/index.php/Sundial

Unfortunately the software only works under Mac OS, so I first needed to
set up a Virtual Machine on my Windows PC. It runs slowly but it does what
it's supposed to do and the sundial furniture is simply amazing. I save the
output as PDF, then open it in Adobe Illustrator in Windows, save it again
as DXF and finally import it into Delta Cad. However, there are a some
important artifacts which I still need to remedy manually (example: circles
are ovalised). I guess this great code could also be adapted to Delta Cad,
but I lack the ability to do so.

Thanks again!

Dan Uza

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 3:04 AM, Peter Mayer <peter.ma...@adelaide.edu.au>
wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
>     It's certainly possible to wrap text in a circle.  Here's a small
> image of a modification I made some time ago to a Steve Lelievre dial.  I
> can send the bits of code I used if it's of use.  Slanting is another
> question though...
>
> best wishes,
>
> Peter
>
> On 21/12/2015 9:13 AM, Dan-George Uza wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> This is something I've always wanted to do but didn't know how.
> I'm talking about adjusting the numerals on a horizontal sundial so that
> they appear both circular and slanted in accordance to the offset hour
> lines. Can this be accomplished in Delta Cad?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dan Uza

>  This
> email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.

Dan-George Uza
http://cerculdestele.blogspot.com