Yes, please download.....
illustratingshadows.xls
from Illustrating Shadows
and look at some of the subsheets. Use the insert chart feature in excel. Look
at my h-dial-analemma worksheet which uses Cartesian coordinates creating the
familiar figure of 8.
Warning... aspect ratio is not preserved, that is why I also add two orthogonal
lines as in "h dial" worksheet, so you can stretch or squeeze the chart until
the lines intersect at 90 degrees.
My web also has notes on messing with excel.
Also consider Kingsoft.
Caution with open office however because I once got malware from the official
site, not detected by the virus checker I used back then, which was a top of
the line.
Simon

www illustratingshadows . com

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android