      From: "Keith E. Brandt, WD9GET" <wd9...@amsat.org>
 To: sundial <sund...@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
 Sent: Friday, 11 August 2017, 21:09
 Subject: Barrington Court multi-face dial

  Could someone point to/send me a description of the multi-face dial at
Barrington Court in Somerset? I'm only finding pictures via standard web
searches.

  Keith E. Brandt, MD, MPH
 wd9...@amsat.org

  Christianity and science are opposed… but only in the same sense as my thumb
 and forefinger are opposed- and between them I can grasp everything.
                               —Sir William Bragg (Nobel Prize for Physics-
1915)

  *This message transmitted with 100% recycled electrons