Yes, it should be possible. Wallpaintings have been removed from churches
etc. The normal technique is to "stick" some sort of support to the front
of the plaster to enable removal, then when it is fixed to a new back, this
provisional support can be removed.

Sounds simple, but there are many considerations including the nature of
the paint and the plaster. There is some general information at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detachment_of_wall_paintings

I would very definitely recommend seeking professional advice from a local
museum, university etc with experience in this type of work.

Best wishes, Patrick

*Patrick Vyvyan*

*Presidente*

*CorporaciĆ³n Cultural de Putaendo*