The queen makes no except.
I do not want to give them the food (an expression in my language), all the
owners of sundials who have been misplaced.

Willy Leenders
Hasselt in Flanders (Belgium)

Visit my website about the sundials in the province of Limburg (Flanders) with
a section 'worth knowing about sundials' (mostly in Dutch):
http://www.wijzerweb.be

Op 10-apr-2018, om 20:19 heeft Richard B. Langley het volgende geschreven: