The cover looks like something  you would find in the local charity shop, on
the shelf just over the romance novels.

I would pick it up amusedly, but not buy it if priced over 50p.

Rudolf

Van: sundial <sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de> Namens Dan-George Uza
Verzonden: zondag 26 augustus 2018 22:00
Aan: Sundial List <sundial@uni-koeln.de>
Onderwerp: UFO Secrets Of The Settle Sun Dial

Hello,

Any thoughts on this book?

https://www.amazon.com/UFO-Secrets-Settle-Sun-Dial/dp/B01F9QJMVM

In Settle (England) once stood "the largest sundial in the world", but it
suddenly disappeared from the scene and from the historical records. The author
suggests that this was not just a sundial, but a portal to another world
already known to Isaac Newton. In the search for the truth about the
disappearance of the sundial, we encounter UFOs, ghosts, freemasons, and other
figures...

Dan Uza