Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
As a member of the Sundial-List, I received your eMail about this page, but as
my eMails to the group are mutilated (I dont know why they are not MIME
compliants), I am writing to you directly to thank you for this  internet site.
It is much more than fantastic! It is extraordinary! Thank you very much for
the site, thank you very much for all your marvelous explanations and thank you
very much for keeping the real spirit for which internet was invented, for the
free exchange of information among schollars. This site it is not only an
excellent site but also keeps the spirit for which Internet was created. Thank
you very much for your erudition and for being so generous to share all this
information with persons like me.
Alfonso Pastor
alpast...@yahoo.com