I run into that problem all the time concerning GPS and GNSS. Even editors of
technical magazines are often not fully scientifically literate. In the
editorial of a GNSS magazine this month, the editor stated that an asterism was
a group of constellations! :-(

-- Richard Langley

| Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: l...@unb.ca         |
| Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://gge.unb.ca/     |
| Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142   |
| University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943   |
| Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3                                        |
|        Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.fredericton.ca/       |