Dan--
.
If the hole is very small compared to the projection-distance, then the
image of the Sun projected on the wall would be sharp and clear-edged,
nearly free of fuzziness.  Its size will be about 1/100 of the
projection-distance.
.
The un-fuzziness of a small-aperture projection is the reason why they're
used to get precise Solar noon from a noon-mark.
.
Englarging the aperture enlarges the image by the same amount, and of
course makes it fuzzier, because each little element of the previous image
is now duplicated over a region the size of the aperture.
.
In your example, the aperture is about twice the size of the tiny-aperture
image.
.
Michael Ossipoff
Aprilis 8th, 2020