Yes this can be done man utxlock (if the Sun Ray Man pages are in your man path).

This can be done system wide by root, or each user could do it for themselves. However, it does take a slight bit of work and is not gui driven.

Dave McGuire wrote:

Hi folks. Is there any way to disable the automatic screen locking when a user's card is reinserted into a SunRay? I.e., I want the saved session to come back immediately, and not require the user to type their password to unlock the session.

Yes, of course that'd be a security nightmare, but I want to do this on my home network...the physical security is rather good here, in the form of a baseball bat and a nervous twitch. =)

           Thanks,
           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire             "I wonder what 'Error Code 1' means. That's
Cape Coral, FL what it said when it started smoking." -Jonathan Patschke