The only solution I know of is OSXvnc.

Andreas Höschler wrote:
Hello all,

we have checked out the new sun ray windows connector that works pretty well. We need something similar for connecting to MacOSX machines. We already tried VNC, it slightly works but performs too bad to be usuable. Sound does not get through (is this a configuration problem or is this not supported at all) and we also haven't managed to get Command-<X> keystrokes trough so we have no access to shortcuts like Command-C or Command-V which renders the environment close to useless. Has anybody had more success with VNC (Sun Ray to MacOSX connectivity) or even knows a better solution? Is there a plug-in for Secure Global Desktop that might help here? We haven't found one yet but I heard that Sun CIO's wife is using
a Mac via a Sun Ray, so there must be a solution.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

 Andreas