On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 14:18 +0100, Sammy Atmadja wrote:
> The red-blue colour switch is something i can live with (kind of funny
> to see smurfs all over the internet). Although i'm curious how you
> managed to get audio working with flash9. I understand that flash 9 is
> alsa only, and sunray audio is OSS.

I've been using the LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libc_ut.so trick and that seems
to work. Audio doesn't work perfectly. Some times the start of the audio
is garbled.

On my system, I made the following changes to the end of
the /usr/lib/firefox/run-mozilla.sh wrapper to setup LD_PRELOAD if on a
SunRay display:

  export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME LD_LIBRARY_PATH
  export SHLIB_PATH LIBPATH LIBRARY_PATH ADDON_PATH DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

  # [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  # Begin SunRay utaudio support
  DPY=${DISPLAY#*:}
  DPY=${DPY%.*}