Dear SunRay users (hopefully Bob, Craig also?);

We're continuing to have problems with random 26B's, and don't even know where
to begin to help debug.

We don't see any particular errors in log files, besides several pam messages.
The 26B's are happening on new sun ray 3's and older sun ray 2's.

So far, our only theory is a PAM problem ... we appear to have many of the
following style messages.

dtlogin[990]: [ID 691260 user.notice] pam_sunray_hotdesk:pam_sm_auth:
ut_getTokenByDisplay failed -1 for display :51

We run fully stock PAM, no customizations.

In any event, does anyone have any theories as to how to debug 26B's? In the
most recent case, card removal corrected (went back to solaris login screen),
and card insert worked exactly as expected and 26B was gone.

Please, any ideas on trouble shooting? We don't even really know what likely
candidates for a 26B are to start a process.

Thanks,
Devin