Hello,

We're trying to use a HP IDRA-334133 magstripe reader with a Sun Ray 270/VDI
3.2.1 connected to a Windows XP VM. The card reader is in HID mode and emulates
a keyboard. For some reason when connected to the Sun Ray, there is output from
the reader on a swipe, but large chunks of data are missing. If I connect it to
the PC, it works fine (the text also displays faster on the PC).

Is there any limit to the speed the Sun Ray can accept data from a device
emulating a keyboard? I've used barcode scanners emulating a USB keyboard
without issue, but this card reader sends back much more data.

-Jon