Try adding

set hires_tick = 1

to /etc/system and reboot

On 9/26/12 6:14 PM, David Bullock wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Most likely thing is that the new switch is not successfully negotiating
full-duplex on the ethernet link.  It really kills throughput and ...
potentially leads to collisions (which gets you packet loss).  You
should force both ends of the relevant links to full-duplex.

*David Bullock
Machaira Enterprises Pty Ltd
*
PO Box 31