Can you send me Jim's explanation?

From: Kalle Anka
Sent: Wed 10/17/2012 9:20 AM
To: SunRay-Users mailing list
Subject: Re: [SunRay-Users] Wan - Ray?

Thanx for your explanation Jim Klimov, but I am not that knowledgable so I dont
understand your post. :o)

If someone else knows a more explicit explanation on a blog or something, I
would appreciate it much if you could post it here. Or some pages in the manual
where I can learn more.

PS. I have encountered an annoying bug in Solaris or SunRay server software.
Can someone confirm this bug?

Sometimes I place a book/mouse/etc on my keyboard when I am logged out. So the
DTU will login with "dddddddddddddddd..." or a similar string which is very
long. When I see a very long login string, I just press Enter instead of
deleting the entire string, pressing Enter causes everything to lock. The DTU
just locks and nothing happens. I can not login or anything else. It is just
locked up. It does not help to power cycle the DTU. Is this a problem in
Solaris login, or SRSS login?