From: sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org [sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org] on
behalf of Jayme Snyder [ja...@jayme.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 12:35 PM
To: SunRay-Users mailing list
Subject: Re: [SunRay-Users] Sun Ray tries to start X but continues to cycle

Hey Robert,

So am I correct to say this a 100% new deployment? Have you previously had a
Sunray server with the same IP and clients in the same IP subnet with the same
DHCP server/options?

Have you tried to run tcpdump on the Sun Ray Server to see if you see the
client is attempting to connect?

Is there anything in /var/log/messages when a client tries to connect?

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Clift, Tom CIV NSWCDD, K55