Does anyone on the list know the technical details of how SunRay/VDI handles
microsoft terminal server licenses? We are seeing hundreds of consumed TS
licenses for clients all starting with "SunRay-002128" (for example,
SunRay-00212890), and can't figure out why. The vast majority our SunRay
DTUs only access Windows XP Pro virtual desktops, and don't access any
terminal servers at all. There are 3 DTUs which are used to access a
terminal server, and utlicenseadm only reports 3 licenses in use for those.

Thanks!

--
Scott Barker