The t610s we have are pretty snazzy out of the box, but they seem to come
with two different flavors of 'firmware':

ThinPro, and SafeZero or something like that.  The latter one seems to have
very few connections out of the box.  ThinPro has more connection options
(including XDMCP, which isn't secure, but is easy to set up).

I don't remember seeing "thinlinc" - what OS & version are you running on
those t610s?