Ken:

I've had pretty good luck finding Sun Rays on eBay. I recently bought 20 Sun Ray 2 (not FS) for about $10 each. Some of the eBay sellers only have one and others are trying to charge a lot of money for a discontinued product, but I found this to be a useful approach to get myself about 20 Sun Ray 2 units ... we are still using Sun Ray 1 and I'm about out of spares.

Good luck,

John