I have one station location where the USB keyboard just stops working after a
period of time. I am now on my third SunRay P8-270 and every one of them is
doing the same thing. None of the others I have had plugged in for some time
are doing this. They are all setup the same way, and are basically just acting
like web kiosks.  I am on firmware 11.1.2.0_21_2013.06.26.12.35 and I am unable
to update it because I no longer have a contract and have no intention of
renewing it. I think the only difference between these machines and the others
is that the others had previously had an older firmware version and the ones
that don’t work went directly from the shipped firmware to the above version.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is causing this problem?

I appreciate any assistance.